Stick Pack Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to the website located at www.stickpack.com and any other websites owned and operated by Stick Pack that direct the viewer or user to this Statement. In this Statement, the terms “Stick Pack,” “we,” and “us” refers to Stick Pack and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Websites that are owned and operated by Stick Pack may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by other companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
Information We Collect
As you use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories: (1) information you give us; (2) information we collect from you automatically when you use our services; and (3) information we collect from other sources.
Information You Give Us
We collect information you give us when you use our services. Some examples of using our “services” are when you visit one of our websites, create a Stick Pack account, buy a product online, or participate in a survey or promotion. The information you give us may include your first or last name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, financial account information such as a credit card number, birthday, city of birth, demographics information, and any other information you choose to give us.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we may collect information about the services you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Purchasing Information– We may collect information about the products you buy, including where you buy products, how frequently you buy products, and the rewards earned due to a purchase.
- Device and Website Use Information– When you access to our websites or purchase products or services via our online properties, we may collect information about the device and how you use it.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- When We Work with Service Providers– We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, and analytics services. We require the companies to refrain from collecting, using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law.
- When We Work on Business Transactions– If we become involved with a merger or another situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may share your information with business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When We Share with Other Companies for Marketing Purposes– We may share your information with service providers to use your information to provide you with promotions and special offers. We also may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of our websites and services with other companies.
- When You Give Consent– We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- When the Information Does Not Identify You– We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you.
- When You Post on Our Websites– If you post information on a blog or another part of our websites, the information that you post may be seen by other visitors to our websites, including your post information and your user name.
- Change or delete your information or Account.
If you want to change your information, cancel your account, or stop us from using your information, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.